2021-22 EVALUATION SESSION:
Welcome to NPYHA’s In-house programs for the 2021-22 season! Spring evaluations will be held on Sunday, June 6. The specific time slot for your player is determined by birth year
PLEASE have your player ready to play 10 minutes before ice time.
10:00-11:00a Group 1 (2007-2009)
11:15a-12:15p Group 2 (2010-2011)
12:30-1:30p Group 3 (2012)
Important information for evaluations:
• 1. Please wear a plain white or plain black jersey with no emblems or logos visible.
• 2. Please have your player's name on WIDE masking tape or white hockey tape with black marker so the coaches can read it.
• 3. Please check in on arrival at the registration table to pick up your player's evaluation numbers.
• Please pin evaluation numbers with one on the front of the jersey and one on the back of the jersey. Pins will be provided.
• You will be assigned a locker room at check in.
• Masks are required by all players and visitors except fully vaccinated visitors.
• Players will wear masks in locker rooms until they are going onto the ice.
• These are EVALUATIONS not tryouts.
Please make every effort to participate in spring evaluations as Coach Black works hard to ensure player has the correct placement. These evaluations are a key part of that process.
If your player is unable to make Spring Evaluations he/she will be evaluated in the fall during the first several sessionsof practice. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or if your player is unable to attend evaluations.
(Below is late years schedule as an example)
In-house Practices – Saturday, 9:30a-12:30p - World Rink – 21 weeks
Sept 12, 19, 20
Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31,
Nov 7, 14, 21
Dec 5, 12, 19
Jan 9, 16, 23, 30
Feb 6. 13, 20
In-house Games – Fridays @ 7:50 or Sundays, 2:30pm - 5:30pm - Galaxy Rink – 21 weeks
Schedule is subject to change.
Once the season starts and practice groups/teams are announced the players will be assigned a practice session and teams will be provided more specific game schedules within the time ranges provided.
Director of Hockey Development