2020-2021 North Pittsburgh Wildcats TRAVEL REGISTRATION dates.
Registration for the 2020 - 2021 season will open June 22, 2020.
Prior to registering you will need to register for a 2020 - 2021 USA Hockey number. You can do that by clicking on the following link.
- Tryout dates can be found on our website. Please click here.
- Registration will be limited to the first 120 skaters per division.
· Travel: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/227777
Several age groups are already sold out, please sign up for the waitlist. We will use this list to determine who has priority based on when you sign up.
- Costs at the time of registration are $550 and include the following:
- $150 Tryout Fee – This fee covers ice and registration costs.
- $400 Commitment Fee – This fee is your commitment once your child makes a team. This is how it will work.
- If your child is not offered a spot on a team, this fee will be refunded or applied to In House if you choose to sign up.
- If your child is offered a spot on a team you will have 72 hours to confirm or ask for a refund of the commitment fee, which will officially decline your child’s spot. If we don’t hear from you within the 72 hours, your commitment fee will become non-refundable.
- We fully understand that the dates of tryouts this year could interfere with scheduled vacations. If you have any conflicts with tryout dates and your child will not be able to attend some or all of tryout sessions, you must do the following:
Travel Tryout Apparel Notes:
- Please do not wear bright colored jerseys such as red, green, orange, etc. Stick with dark and white. These jerseys should be unmarked. No names and no emblems of PAHL, PIHL, or AAA teams are permitted at tryouts. Please do not wear identifying pants shells and socks for tryouts. You will not be permitted on the ice if you wear any of the above items.
More information regarding tryouts can be found in the Tryout Guide on our website by clicking here.